CHI St. Vincent will become a tobacco-free workplace on Jan. 1. Now is the best time to quit smoking.
The Infirmary will offer an eight-week Freedom From Smoking Group Quit Program. To register for the free class, click here.
Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, Southwestern Bell Room (Health Education Center)
The program, offered through the American Lung Association, gives you options, resources and support to quit for good.
The course helps participants develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day –and get the support to remain smoke-free for life.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smoke-free for good
To learn more about to program or register, call 501.552.6500.