Beginning June 29, you’ll have access to our new My IT Support online portal for IT support needs. You’ll be able to:
- Request IT services and log issues.
- Skip the phone call and have an online chat session with a live service desk agent.
- Stay informed regarding the status of your tickets and requests via your own online dashboard.
- Get alerts on upcoming events and known outages so you’re informed and prepared.
The new My IT Support portal is part of our partnership with a new vendor for ITS Service Desk and End User Computing Support. Beginning June 29, ITS Service Desk calls will be answered by a new team, and you may see different onsite technical support experts.
We’ll Support You!
- You’ll need to complete a one-time registration step to access My IT Support. This will only take a few minutes. We’ll soon share details about how to do this.
- To make your adoption of My IT Support easier, we’ll provide a self-paced, video and job aid, and we will hold virtual Q&A sessions. This training is slated for June 19-28. Please plan to spend approximately 15 minutes reviewing the video.
Questions? Please email us at ITServicesTransition@catholichealth.net.