Beginning on Feb. 12, the Print Shop will be introducing a new Print Portal to make it easier than ever for you to submit your print jobs. This new tool uses cutting-edge technology to make it simple and fast to submit your print jobs to our Print Shop. Great features like an interactive on-screen preview, instant estimates, and easy job pre-sets will make it a real time-saver for you and will help us to deliver you even better results more cost-effectively. Coworker training dates listed below.
Key Benefits for Coworkers
- Enable you to place an order anytime anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Saves time with a simple single-screen ordering process.
- Intuitive file uploads with automated PDF conversion from Macs and PCs.
- Interactive quoting – see how much your job will cost instantly.
- Immediate on-screen document preview prior to ordering.
- One-step ordering of catalog items, variable documents, and non-print items.
- One-click reprints of previous orders.
- 24×7 job status available and email updates.
Interested in the new system? Begin ordering today! (Beginning Feb. 12, the new Print Portal will be the only way the Print Shop accepts new orders.)
Web address: stvincent.rocsoft.com
Password info: Login Credentials for the new site will be the Username used with the old Trac system. Use in place of both the username and password.
Having issues logging in for the first time? Feel free to reach out to the Print Shop manager Tim Wilkinson (or at 501.552.2886) for assistance.