The Marketing team has launched a new consumer website.
Check out the new chistvincent.com
The new platform will allow us to update content more speedily. “This is a major step forward in our digital footprint,” said Chad Dillard, vice president of Marketing & Communications. “The website is our front door with more than 40,000 folks finding us online every month.”
The overhaul includes:
- a more robust find a doc directory
- better blog functionality to help us share stories and news
- improved clinic listings (specialties now broken out)
- a stronger user experience for patient and visitor content for the hospitals
- greater flexibility to improve our health and wellness content
- overall better usability for mobile views (now almost 70% of traffic to the site)
We welcome feedback, especially related to any glitches during the changeover. Use this form if you have an issue to report or have suggestions.