Nominations are now open for the annual service excellence and leadership awards, handed out each year during Heritage Week.
During the week, we celebrate the legacy of our founders, the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth and Sisters of Mercy. This year, Heritage Week will be celebrated Sept. 26-Oct. 1.
Nominate a coworker by visiting one of the links below by Aug. 21, 2022.
Infirmary, Morrilton, North and Central Arkansas Medical Group coworkers submit nominations for:
- Sister Teresa Joseph Babcock Service Excellence Award
- Sister Margaret Vincent Blandford Leadership Award
Hot Springs coworkers (including the Hot Springs Medical Group) submit nominations for:
- Sister Dorothy Calhoun Service Excellence Award (***New this year: a member of the Hot Springs Medical Group will be recognized with the Calhoun Award, along with a member of the Hot Springs hospital team)
- Deacon Patrick McCruden Leadership Award
- Michael Young, MD, Physician Excellence Award
Each link will give you the history behind the award, its qualifications and the online nomination form.
Nominees embody our Core Values (Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence and Collaboration) and go above and beyond in carrying out their ministry to the mind, body and spirit of our patients and coworkers.