Coworkers are invited to learn more about Ideal Protein, a medically-developed weight management program. Losing weight can be a challenge, but the process of weight loss is simple. Ideal Protein is a medically developed 4 phase protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education so that you are empowered to sustain your weight loss results over your life course.
When is the event?
Tuesday, Oct. 23
Infirmary, Main Auditorium (This event is for coworkers only and is not open to the public.)
What is the medically-developed 4 phase protocol?
- Phase 1: Achieving 100% of your weight loss results through a safe ketogenic diet.
- Phase 2: Learning the fundamentals of food and how it impacts your body.
- Phase 3: Focusing on developing smarter eating habits and better lifestyle living!
- Phase 4: Maintaining your Ideal Weight and the new you! The Ideal You!
What to Expect From Your Ideal Protein Experience
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and keto recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight