Mark Your Calendars! Two Ways to Check-in With Your Local President
It’s time for a check-in with your local president! COVID-19 postponed the forums that were scheduled earlier this year, so we’ve come up with a unique way to stay connected. Coworkers are encouraged to participate in a check-in with their local hospital president beginning Monday, July 27.
There are two ways to participate in a check-in with your local president:
- Attend an in-person forum at the dates and times listed below for your campus.
- Visit My Knowledge Hub for a virtual update about your local campus.
All social distancing rules will be followed at the in-person forums, and coworkers will be required to wear masks.
For the virtual updates, coworkers will receive a link to “My Knowledge Hub,” where they can watch the presentations from their presidents on their computer. The link to the presentation will be emailed to coworkers no later than Thursday, July 30.
Infirmary In-Person Dates
- Wednesday, July 29 at 10am, Terrace Room
- Friday, July 31 at 9am, Terrace Room
Meetings will be in the Terrace Room.
Hot Springs In-Person Dates
- Monday, July 27 at 8am, 10:30am, 2pm
- Tuesday, July 28 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday, July 29 at 7:30am, Noon, 2pm
- Thursday, July 30 at 8am, 10:30am, Noon
- Friday, July 31 at 7:30am, 1:30pm
All meetings will be in the Mercy / McAuley Room.
North In-Person Dates
- Thursday, July 30 at 3pm, Admin. Conference Room
- Leaders will also be rounding throughout the week
Morrilton In-Person Dates
- Wednesday, July 29 at 7am, 7:30am, 11:30am, Noon, 12:30pm
- Thursday, July 30 at 6:30am, 7am, 7:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- Friday, July 31 at 7am, 8am, 11am, Noon
- Saturday, Aug. 1 at 7am, 7:30am, 8am
All meetings will be in the Employee Dining Room.