Walden University is offering 75 scholarships to employees of CommonSpirit Health who meet eligibility requirements and start classes before Dec. 31, 2021.
A total of 75 scholarships will be awarded for the following amounts:
- Up to $15,000 toward course-based degree programs.
- Up to $5,500 toward Tempo Learning® degree programs.
Winners will be selected every Friday (until 75 winners are awarded) and notified by Walden University.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Business Management
- Health and Health Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
- Social Work and Human Services
- Information Technology
How To Apply
- Visit WaldenU.edu/CommonSpirit-Scholars and fill out the form on this page to request more information. An Enrollment Specialist will be in touch about the next steps.
- Apply to Walden. The first 75 applicants who meet the eligibility requirements, enroll, and start classes before Dec. 31, 2021, may be eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Apply for Tuition Reimbursement through EdAssist.
- Go to EmployeeCentral: http://home.commonspirit.org/employeecentral
- Sign in with your network ID and password (if needed)
- Choose the affiliated organization (CHI or Dignity Health)
- Navigate in EmployeeCentral to the Quick Links section in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the Learning tab and choose Tuition Reimbursement to go to EdAssist.
Walden Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be CommonSpirit Health employees.
- Must meet all admission requirements and be fully accepted into one of Walden University’s eligible programs.
- Must be new Walden students and cannot receive another merit-based Walden scholarship.
- Must start classes before Dec. 31, 2021 or the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Cannot be employed by Walden University.
CommonSpirit Health Eligibility Requirements:
- Must apply for tuition reimbursement through EdAssist and be approved for tuition reimbursement.
For more information, visit waldenu.edu/commonspirit-scholars.