It’s Not Too Late to Participate in the 2019 Wellness Program–and Earn Cash!
There’s still time to participate in the 2019 Wellness Program.
All benefits-eligible coworkers as well as medical–plan enrolled spouses have until Monday, September 30, 2019 to earn wellness dollars. You can then choose to redeem your wellness dollars as either a health account contribution (for participants that are enrolled in a CHI Medical Plan) or gift card* through Thursday, October 31, 2019.
You can still earn up to $450 wellness dollars by participating in a variety of activities, including:
Earn $10 When You:
- Connect an activity device (Apple watch, Fitbit, etc.)
- Log into mobile app for the first time
- Add 5 friends
- Mind/ body (Whil) session
Earn $20 When You:
- Track steps all weeks of a challenge
- Lifestyle coaching (telephonic)
- Volunteer activity
Earn $30 When You:
- Take 10,000 steps 20 days in a calendar month
- Track calories 20 days in a calendar month
- Track sleep 20 days in a calendar month
- Achieve ideal or improved body mass index
- Achieve ideal or improved blood pressure
Earn $50 When You:
- Take Heart and lifestyle survey
- Complete Biometric screening
- Complete Preventive screening
*Gift cards are considered taxable income.