Create Mango Salsa for a Fresh & Flavorful Side
Add some flavor (and beautiful color!) to your table with Mango Salsa. Mangoes–the June Harvest of the Month–are known for their sweet taste and are the perfect addition to a summer salsa. Mix together and use to top salmon, fish tacos or your favorite tortilla chip. Click here to print the recipe.
- 1 large mango, finely chopped
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¹/₈ tsp. salt
- 1 sweet red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¹/₈ tsp. black pepper
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss to mix and coat. Serve over salmon, with tortilla chips or top your fish taco!