Annual Benefit Enrollment is now open and continues through Nov. 12.
Visit EmployeeCentral and click on My Benefits, then Enrollment to see what’s new, review 2022 plan options and choose the benefits that work for you.
Annual Benefit Enrollment is a good time to review your benefit elections. Even if you don’t plan to make any changes for 2022, double-check your elections now to ensure you get the coverage that’s right for you.
Your benefits and plan choices generally remain the same for 2022, with a few key exceptions. Take a few moments now to learn about your 2022 options—your benefits work for you all year.
- New: Health Savings Account (HSA) elections will carry over to 2022. Your current HSA contribution election will automatically carry over into 2022 unless you make a change during Annual Benefit Enrollment. You only need to take action if you want to stop or start contributing, or make a change to your HSA contribution, effective January 1, 2022.
- HSA contribution limits are increasing. In 2022, you can contribute up to $3,650 for individual coverage, or $7,300 for family coverage, plus another $1,000 if you are 55 or older.
- Note, contribution limits for your Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are not changing. Here are the 2022 limits:
- Health Care/Limited Purpose Health Care FSA: You can contribute from $100–$2,750 in 2022.
- Dependent Daycare FSA: You can contribute $100–$5,000 if single or married filing jointly, or $100–$2,500 if married and filing separately.
- Important: You must enroll if you want FSA coverage in 2022: Per IRS rules, your 2021 FSA election will not carry over. (Your HSA election carries over to 2022; your FSA election does not.)
The amounts you pay for your benefits may be changing this year, so be sure to take a look at your 2022 Rates.
2022 Wellness Program
The Wellness Program for 2022 is under construction. Stay tuned for additional updates and information.
Watch for New Medical ID Cards
New 2022 Medical ID cards will be coming to your mailbox in late 2021 if you changed plans, had a name change, added dependents or switched from employee-only to family coverage.
Take a Fresh Look at Your Benefits
Even if you don’t plan to make any changes, it’s a good idea to refresh yourself on your benefit plan options and details and double-check your elections to ensure you get the coverage that’s right for you. Annual Benefit Enrollment is your annual opportunity to change plans, add or drop coverage and make changes to who you cover.
Call the Benefits Contact Center
844.450.9450, Option 1
8am – 7pm, Monday-Friday
Annual Benefit Enrollment ends on Nov. 12, 2021. Be sure to submit all benefit elections by the deadline.