Get ready for the latest in online learning. This fall, My CHI Knowledge Hub, our new learning management system, will launch. The Hub will replace LEARN.
You’ll use My CHI Knowledge Hub for the same learning activities as in LEARN:
- Completing annual and assigned courses and certifications
- Completing elective courses
- Managing your transcripts, certifications and more
Beginning Sept. 27, you can access My CHI Knowledge Hub from the growth tab on the InsideCHI home page. Click on “Training (My CHI Knowledge Hub);” no separate login is required. Most of us will first use My CHI Knowledge Hub to complete annual compliance training in October.
My CHI Knowledge Hub uses the latest technology and best practices in online learning and learning management, such as:
- Personalized learning: You’ll receive suggestions for courses or curriculum based on your preferences (like the way that Amazon and Netflix give you personalized suggestions).
- Robust reporting: Managers and instructors will have access to more comprehensive reports.
- Fresh content: The Hub will have the latest in course content from leading learning providers.
What to Expect
You’ll have access to the same courses in My CHI Knowledge Hub as in LEARN, just in a new format. To show you the way, reference guides will be available before our transition and in the new system.
Making the Transition
Your LEARN transcript history (education history) will transfer to My CHI Knowledge Hub, though it won’t be immediately available. We’ll let you know when it becomes available.
Existing Continuing Education (CE) certificates in LEARN will not transfer to the new system. Be sure to print out any CE certificates you need for professional licensure no later than Sept. 26. CE certificates you earn after we begin using My CHI Knowledge Hub will be available in the new environment.
If you currently have assigned courses in LEARN, complete them no later than Sept. 26. Otherwise, you’ll need to restart any unfinished courses in My CHI Knowledge Hub.
Your local learning team knows how to prepare for the transition. Look for details in your local employee newsletter and other communication channels.
Overview of Action Needed
For all, by Sept. 26:
- Complete assigned courses in LEARN
In addition, clinical staff and providers:
- By Sept. 26, print out in LEARN Continuing Education (CE) certificates needed for professional licensure. See tip sheet for step-by-step instructions.
- [Optional:] By Sept. 26, print/download NRP card(s) from LEARN. See tip sheet for step-by-step instructions.
- [Optional:] From Sept. 1-26, print/download BLS, ACLS or PALS cards from LEARN. See tip sheet for step-by-step instructions.