Nominate a Coworker for a Heritage Award by Aug. 30
Nominations are now open for the annual service excellence and leadership awards, handed out each year during Heritage Week.
During the week, we celebrate the legacy of our founders, the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth and Sisters of Mercy. This year, Heritage Week will be celebrated Sept. 23-28.
Nominate a coworker by visiting one of the links below by Aug. 30, 2019.
Infirmary, Morrilton and North coworkers can nominate for:
- Sister Teresa Joseph Babcock Service Excellence Award
- Sister Margaret Vincent Blandford Leadership Award
Hot Springs coworkers can nominate for:
- Sister Dorothy Calhoun Service Excellence Award
- Deacon Patrick McCruden Leadership Award
- Michael Young, MD, Physician Excellence Award
Each link will give you the history behind the award, its qualifications and the online nomination form.
Nominees embody our Core Values (Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence) and go above and beyond in carrying out their ministry to the mind, body and spirit of our patients and coworkers.
Click here to see last year’s winners.