If you’ve been wanting to play golf at one of Hot Springs Village’s eight championship golf course, now’s your time. In 2019, all coworkers will receive a 20% discount on green fees on any of Hot Springs Village’s courses: Granada, Isabella, Ponce de Leon, Cortez, Magellan, Desoto, Balboa and Coronado.
(CHI St. Vincent badge MUST be presented at check-in with pro shop.)
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING GOLFING IN HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE:
- The Village has seasonal pricing, per course based on demand. Pricing changes monthly.
- All rates include green fees, cart and range balls.
- The Village has a two-tier pricing schedule:
Tier 1: From sunrise to 12:59 p.m.
Tier 2: From 1:00 p.m. to dark. Pricing changes to lower rates beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- There are eight golf courses available for this discount: Granada, Isabella, Ponce De Leon,
Cortez, Magellan, Desoto, Balboa and Coronado.
- The highest green fee rates of the year are $79 at Granada, April through October.
- To book your tee time, contact Hot Springs Village Central Tee Times at 501-922-2858.
- To receive this discount, you MUST show your employee ID card at check-in with the pro shop.
- Limited time: Now until March, all guest green fees are only $39!
For a full list of coworker perks and discounts, click here.