Crystal joined Hot Springs in 2014 and has most recently served as Market Director-Operational Finance. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Southern Arkansas University and her MBA from Mississippi State University.
Crystal brings strong experience to the role, with a history of leading and implementing improvement processes. She has progressive operations experience in clinical procedural areas, finance and ancillary services with a proven record of strong coworker engagement and realized savings through supply chain negotiations and vendor management.
In her new role, Crystal will assume responsibility for planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining strategies and initiatives in the following key areas:
- Senior Services, Prevention Services, Volunteer Services, Health Information Management, Wound Center, Breast Center, Women’s Clinic, Sleep Clinic, and Contracting Services.
- Hot Springs local direct line supervision for CHI National Services with a dotted line reporting including Clinical Engineering and Facility Management Services.
- Hot Springs oversight for market contracted services including Environmental Services, Food Services, and Mercy Technology & Revenue Cycle services.
- Supervision for CHI National Services with a dotted line reporting for Supply Chain services.
- Serve as a liaison with the market finance group to include responsibility for local Hot Springs financial reporting, capital management and productivity.
Crystal is also leading the efforts to establish the graduate medical education residency at Hot Springs.