Your new favorite side dish combines the delicious flavor of Buffalo sauce with cauliflower.
Cauliflower–the November Harvest of the Month–is a low carbohydrate vegetable that often makes a great swap for higher carbohydrate foods such as potatoes, rice and other starches.
And, cauliflower’s mild taste makes it perfect to pair with tasty Buffalo sauce. This recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower comes together in just 35 minutes.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
- Mix together spices and stir in milk. Dip cauliflower in the mixture, coating completely. Shake off excess and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake another 10 minutes.
- Brush Buffalo sauce over baked cauliflower, bake another 8 minutes and then finish up with broiling for 2 or 3 minutes more.
- Serve fresh with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.