Artichokes–the greenish/purple vegetable from the Mediterranean–have become a frequent addition to salads, pasta dishes and appetizers. Their meaty texture also makes them a delicious addition to dips, like this recipe for Greek Artichoke Dip.
This tart and zesty dip includes just a few ingredients, is low on calories and high in flavor and comes together in less than 15 minutes.
- 15 oz. canned artichoke hearts without oil,
- drained and rinsed
- 1 cup plus 6 tbsp. plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Coarsely chop artichokes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with fresh vegetables; serving size: ¼ cup.