Do you work with someone who is always going above and beyond their regular duties? Then, nominate them for a Heritage Award!
Heritage Awards are designed to recognize those who are a reflection of our ministry’s values (Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence and Collaboration) and the values of our founding sisters. This year Heritage Award winners will be recognized during Heritage Week September 24-30.
Nominate a coworker by visiting one of the links below by September 1, 2023.
Infirmary, Morrilton, North and Central Arkansas Medical Group coworkers submit nominations for:
- Sister Teresa Joseph Babcock Service Excellence Award
- Sister Margaret Vincent Blandford Leadership Award
Hot Springs coworkers and Hot Springs Medical Group coworkers submit nominations for:
- Sister Dorothy Calhoun Service Excellence Award
- Deacon Patrick McCruden Leadership Award
- Michael Young, MD, Physician Excellence Award
Each link will give you the history behind the award, its qualifications and the online nomination form.