Annual Benefit Enrollment is now open and continues through Nov. 18. Visit MyBenefits to see what’s new, review 2021 plan options and choose the benefits that work for you.
Annual Benefit Enrollment is a good time to review your benefit elections. Even if you don’t plan to make any changes for 2021, double-check your elections now to ensure you get the coverage that’s right for you. You must take action during Annual Benefit Enrollment if you want to do any of the following for 2021:
- Make changes to your benefit elections
- Add or drop dependents
- Contribute to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Participate in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Enrolling on MyBenefits
1. Visit MyBenefits at home.commonspirit.org/employeecentral/mybenefits.
2. Read the Annual Benefit Enrollment messages and click Begin Shopping.
3. Choose how you’d like to shop for benefits:
–Fast Lane: Quickly review your cart, make changes and check out.
– Shop On My Own: Use cost comparison features to select your benefits.
– Get Recommendations: Answer questions about you and your family for recommended plans.
4. Review your 2021 benefit selections, double-check your life insurance beneficiaries and check out your cart to save your choices in the system.
5. A confirmation screen will appear that allows you to view your 2021 benefits summary. Please print a copy of this summary for your files.
Annual Benefit Enrollment ends on Nov. 18, 2020. Be sure to submit all benefit elections by the deadline.
For More Information
Review the FAQs for a detailed set of frequently asked questions and answers. Visit MyBenefits for detailed 2021 benefits information and enrollment decision tools. You can also call the CommonSpirit Health Benefits Contact Center at 844.450.9450 and select Option 1 – available Monday – Friday, 8am–7pm.
Important: If You Need to Enroll In or Change Your 2020 Benefits
Please note, if you need to enroll in or change your 2020 benefits, you’ll continue to use Workday – and you’ll need to enroll for 2021, too. Learn more.