Support Hospital Auxiliaries During Dillard’s Sale
Coworkers are invited to participate in the Dillard’s sale, benefiting the Auxiliaries for the Infirmary and Hot Springs.
Due to social distancing requirements, this year’s sale will be a gift card only sale. Coworkers can use the gift cards to shop in-store or online.
To purchase a gift card, CLICK HERE. Gift cards must be purchased before Wednesday, Sept. 16.
The gift cards can be picked up on Monday, Sept. 21 at the following locations (When purchasing, coworkers will need to select where they plan to pick up their gift card):
- Infirmary & Central Arkansas Clinics: Gift shop, Monday-Friday, Noon-2pm
- Hot Springs & Hot Springs Clinics:
- Gift shop, Monday & Wednesday, Noon-2pm
- Hot Springs Uniform Shop, Tuesday & Thursday, Noon-2pm
- North: Cindy Goza, Chaplaincy
- Morrilton: Tammy Smith, Human Resources
The cards must be purchased through payroll deduction, beginning with the Oct. 9 paycheck. The purchase can be divided out over six future paychecks. Because of this, only CommonSpirit Health employees will be eligible to participate.
A portion of the overall sales is provided to the Auxiliary, which helps fund improvements throughout the hospitals and clinics. The money will be distributed to the hospital auxiliary where it was purchased.