Avocado’s versatility makes it the perfect addition to breakfast, lunch or dinner and anytime in between.
Avocado–the April Harvest of the Month–tastes delicious but also has plenty of health benefits: they are rich in a heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and have more potassium than a banana.
This recipe for Mango Avocado Salsa combines a tasty array of fruits, veggies and herbs for a quick and flavorful snack that comes together in just minutes.
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Cilantro, chopped, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; let sit for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serving size: 1/4 cup.