Immediate Need for Convalescent Plasma Donors
There is an immediate need for plasma from donors who have recovered from COVID-19. The plasma is used to treat seriously ill patients.
Who Is Eligible
To provide convalescent plasma, donors must:
- Have a prior diagnosis of COVID-19, documented by a laboratory test
- Be symptom-free for 14 days prior to donation
- Be 7 days post blood or plasma donation
How To Donate Convalescent Plasma:
- Simply walk in to any convenient donor center or mobile blood drive and notify our staff that you want to donate convalescent plasma.
- Or, register to donate by visiting bit.ly/covid19-registry or calling
- If you register, please send documentation of your positive Covid-19 test results via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 405.278.3140.
Once qualified, plasma will be drawn with a single donation providing therapeutic plasma for 2-4 seriously ill patients.