The new employee mobile app – connect – provides the latest news and resources in the palm of your hand.
To celebrate the app’s first 30 days, 30 coworkers who download the app will receive the ultimate CHI St. Vincent Prize Pack, including a re-useable bag, Tshirt, seat cushion, a Christmas ornament (because it’s never too early to start celebrating!) and so much more!
The drawing for the 30 prizes will be Monday, Aug. 3. All coworkers who have downloaded the app by Sunday, Aug. 2 will be included in the drawing.
The app provide access to information coworkers need every day–all without digging through emails or logging into your computer, including:
- A full directory with department phone numbers
- Inspirational messages so you always have a reflection ready
- The latest news from CHI St. Vincent and CommonSpirit
- Access to EmployeeCentral (for coworkers with Duo Mobile)
- The latest COVID-19 information
It’s easy to get started on your phone or computer. Go to the app store on your device, search for CommonSpirit Health and download the connect app.
- Once downloaded, open the app and click ‘Create Account’
- Under ‘Account ID,’ use your company email address
- Follow the steps from there to fill in your name and create a password