Classic Cucumber Sandwiches Are the Perfect Treat for All Occassions
We’re making Cucumber Sandwiches–the delectable triangle-shaped sandwiches most often found in tea rooms and at baby showers…and always without crusts!
But why limit these treats to those gatherings? These sandwiches are full of flavor and come together in just 15 minutes–perfect for a party or all by yourself!
Click here to print the recipe.
- 1 8oz. package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 package mini rye bread slices
- 2 cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- In a bowl mix cream cheese with ranch seasoning.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mix on each piece of rye bread.
- Top with a slice of cucumber, garnish with dill.