Freedom From Smoking Class Begins Monday, Jan. 4
Celebrate the new year by saying good-bye to tobacco!
Arkansas Health Network will host a FREE Freedom From Smoking Course, beginning Jan. 4.
Freedom From Smoking Classes:
Mondays, Jan. 4-Feb. 15
The virtual class will be offered through Zoom.
During this 8-session course, led by a certified instructor, you’ll learn:
- How to know if you’re really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress & avoiding weight gain
- How to stay smoke free for good
All coworkers can participate, but space is limited.
A link to the class will be emailed to you when you enroll.
For more information or to sign up, contact Debbie Staton, AHN Wellness Coordinator.