Your spouse — if enrolled in a CHI medical plan — has access to the wellness program and incentives, too. All you have to do is send an invitation for your spouse to join.
- Go to the well-being page found on InsideCHI.
Click on “Register [spouse’s name] Now.”
- The system will generate a username and temporary password for your spouse.
- Enter your spouse’s email address and an invitation with login information will be sent to your spouse. If you don’t enter your spouse’s email address, write down the username and temporary password instead.
- Click “Create Account,” then click “Close.”
Two Ways to Sign Up
Your spouse can sign up one of two ways:
Click on “Log In” in the email invitation.
Go to home.catholichealth.net and click on the “Spouse Login” tab at the top of the page.
Either way, your spouse will enter the system-generated username and temporary password to log in on the Password page of the well-being pages, then:
- Enter date of birth.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Create a new password.
- Click “Save”.
Note: Your spouse will have two weeks to create a new password or you will have to register your spouse again. That’s all there is to it! Now your spouse can benefit from everything that the wellness program has to offer.