Beware: this delicious snack is sure to bring back some serious childhood nostalgia.
Peach Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups may remind you of your favorite fruit roll-ups from childhood, but these handheld snacks are delicious and healthy.
Just blend strawberries and peaches together (toss in honey if you’d like) and bake before rolling up.
- 1½ cups peaches, chopped and peeled
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 2 tsp. honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Add strawberries and peaches to a blender and blend until smooth. Add honey if needed.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet. Using a butter knife (or spatula) spread mixture into even layer.
- Bake until fruit is dried and is only slightly sticky to the touch, approximately 5 hours. Remove from the oven.
- Let cool and peel off baking mat. Cut into strips and roll each piece in parchment paper. If edges are dried out, remove them.
- Store in an airtight container.