Peach Strawberry Roll-Ups are Healthier Version of Favorite Childhood Treat
Beware: this delicious snack is sure to bring back some serious childhood nostalgia.
Peach Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups may remind you of your favorite fruit roll-ups from childhood, but these handheld snacks are delicious and healthy.
Just blend strawberries and peaches together (toss in honey if you’d like) and bake before rolling up.
Click here to print the recipe.
- 1½ cups peaches, chopped and peeled
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 2 tsp. honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Add strawberries and peaches to a blender and blend until smooth. Add honey if needed.
- Pour mixture onto cookie sheet. Using a butter knife (or spatula) spread mixture into even layer.
- Bake until fruit is dried and is only slightly sticky to the touch, approximately 5 hours. Remove from the oven.
- Let cool and peel off baking mat. Cut into strips and roll each piece in parchment paper. If edges are dried out, remove them.
- Store in an airtight container.