The recently-renovated coworker gym will reopen on Monday, May 18.
As we all recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to us to return to “normal” while maintaining the practices such as universal masking and social distancing that have keep us safe.
The following guidelines have been set up for the gym use:
- In order to maintain social distancing, no more than 6 people will be allowed to use the gym at one time; if you arrive at the gym and find that there are already 6 people working out, please wait outside the gym or return at another time to exercise.
- In accordance with our universal masking policy, masks should be worn throughout the hospital. However, it is potentially unsafe to wear a mask while exercising, so an exception will be granted inside the gym as long as we adhere to social distancing with no more than 6 people present at a time.
- Please observe hand hygiene practices, cleansing your hands upon entering, after using each machine and at the end of your workout.
- Please use the provided sanitizer to clean each machine after use.
- Should additional cleaning of the gym be required, please call EVS at extension 4927.