COVID-19 has added a new level of stress to the world around us. These simple and proven ways will help you decompress before heading home each day.
- Take a moment to think about today.
- Acknowledge one thing that was difficult during your working day. Take a deep breath and begin letting it go.
- Consider three things that went well.
- What strength did you discover about yourself today?
- Check on your colleagues before you leave – are they OK?
- Are you OK? Your leadership team is here to help you and your colleagues.
- Now switch your attention to home – and try to rest and recharge.
Need to talk to someone?
Spiritual Care, the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and your Leadership Team are available to help. Click here to learn more about the Employee Assistance Program.