The results are in from November’s coworker engagement pulse survey—and the numbers are positive!
More than 26,300 CHI coworkers completed the November survey, 43 percent of all those eligible. At CHI St. Vincent, our engagement score was 4.25 (out of 5), compared to 4.06 across all of CHI—that’s a 10 percent increase in the national score since May.
Coworker feedback in the May survey led to changes throughout the organization. To measure the progress, the brief November survey included six questions that were also asked in the spring. Across all of CHI, scores went up on each of the six engagement questions.
Of CHI St. Vincent coworkers surveyed, the responses were:
- 90% were proud to tell people they work for CHI St. Vincent
- 76% would stay with this organization if offered a similar position elsewhere
- 89% would recommend this organization to family and friends who need care
- 84% would like to be working at this organization three years from now
- 85% would recommend this organization as a good place to work
- 84% are a satisfied employees
Thank you to all who completed the pulse survey. Your feedback will continue to help us be our best for each other and those we serve.
The annual coworker engagement survey has been scheduled for May. More details about the survey will be announced soon.